Nasredin

Posted by It's My LIFE on Thursday, November 25, 2010

One day Nasreddin went t a dinner party
He was wearing old clothes when he came, no body looked at him and no body gave him a seat so nasreddin went home and put on his best clothes and went back to the party.
            The host at once got up up and came to meet him. He offered him the best table and gave him a good seat and offered him the best food and drink.
            Nasreddin sat and put off his coat. He put it on the food and said, “Eat Coat!”. The guests were very surprised and asked him, “ what are you doing Nasreddin?”
            “When I Cme here with old clothes, no body looked at me. Then Iwent home and came back in my best clothes and you gave me the best food so you gave food to my clothes insteas of me.”
Sebarkan Berita Ini Ke Teman-teman Anda Di Facebook

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment